Disaster Recovery Help

Giovanni Bisanti g at ttyllc.net
Wed Nov 14 23:34:17 EET 2018

I just tried, and no, it does not get email addresses.

and the user only has like 12 months on the device, anything older is only headers.

It's so bad!!

Thanks for everybody's help

Giovanni Bisanti
helpdesk at techtoyoullc.com (mailto:helpdesk at techtoyoullc.com)
(239) 851-7222​​​
November 12, 2018 10:16 PM, "James Brown"  wrote:
Don’t know. Have only used it for Messages.
James.