Quota in MySql Dict not recalculate automatic

SUnsin at gv-bayern.de SUnsin at gv-bayern.de
Mon Nov 19 12:32:27 EET 2018

I have tested it on my old Installation with dovecot Version 2.2.22 and it
works.

When I set "quota = count:User quota:noenforcing", I receive E-Mails also
over the quota an get the warning E-Mails.

When I remove nonenforcing, I get the warning E-Mails and the received
E-Mails where bounced/rejected over the quota.

It looks like a Bug in the dovecot Version 2.2.33?

Stephan