Event 0x2b1a5f270bd0 leaked (parent=(nil)): auth-client-connection.c:338

Mart Pirita sysadmin at e-positive.ee
Mon Nov 26 13:51:27 EET 2018

Hmm, can this be related to SMTP brute force attack attempts and
Postfix, using conf:

smtpd_junk_command_limit = 2
smtpd_error_sleep_time = 15s
smtpd_soft_error_limit = 5
smtpd_hard_error_limit = 10
smtpd_client_connection_count_limit = 5
smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit = 30

cuts connection and Dovecot gives error. But since Postfix conf have
been same for a long time and these errors came with Dovecot 2.3.3, then
seems I just must ignore them, however the error type is a bit spooky
(like debug message), so maybe some human readable explanation in logs
would be better. :).

--
Mart