Problem getting quota-warning script to function.

Ted ted at easydns.com
Wed Oct 10 22:20:16 EEST 2018

Hello,

Do you mean you're using the configurations I sent as examples and are
seeing the quota warning script effectively?   I've continued to try
changes to get it working but no luck yet.  Might it be somehow related
to the directories mail is stored in being shared NFS mounts?

Thank you
Ted
easyDNS Technologies