: Re: Corrupted dbox file/index

Raymond Sellars Raymond.Sellars at orionhealth.com
Tue Oct 16 06:46:25 EEST 2018

>On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 08:50:21AM +0000, Raymond Sellars wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Looking for some insight into mdbox index file management and recovery from corruptions.

What version of dovecot and what OS are you running? Is NFS linux/bsd/netapp/etc?

[Raymond]
Linux 2.6.32-279.19.1.el6.x86_64
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago) - its selectively patched a little higher than this.

nfs-utils-1.2.3-64.el6.x86_64
nfs-utils-lib-1.1.5-11.el6.x86_64

NFS is provided by SAN array. Either Isilon SAN or VNX SAN.  I believe the older Isilon with NFS.
[Raymond Sellars]
fstab:
<ip removed>:/ mailshare-isi   /mailshare     nfs     _netdev,noatime,vers=3,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,bg,intr,tcp 0 0

Thanks
Raymond