Problems recovering IMAP Data

Albert Whale Albert.Whale at IT-Security-inc.com
Thu Oct 18 14:31:35 EEST 2018

HELP, I have experience an issue with the long running IMAP service using
Dovecot 2.1.15.

I have replaced the interface cards (suspected failure), and I have only
recently been able to retrieve my Inbox (1.45GB) via POP3 protocol (I
normally run IMAP)

I am suspecting a corrupted dovecot.index, but which one?  I have counted
260 files in my IMAP tree with the word dovecot.

I cannot determine which folder is corrupted with 2.1.5 even with the Mail
Debug option.

How can I recover the use of my IMAP configuration?

Thank you.