dovecot.index.pvt view is inconsistent

collect at shift.agency collect at shift.agency
Sun Sep 9 00:24:53 EEST 2018

Hi,

we currently work on a fresh setup coming from 2.2.13 going to 2.3.2.1
(0719df592) (Debian Dovecot Repo).

We make heavily use of Public Folder with Per-user \Seen flag and
Subscription.

namespace {
  type = public
  separator = /
  prefix = Verteiler/
  location =
maildir:/var/vmail/public/example.com/verteiler:SUBSCRIPTIONS=subscriptions/%n:INDEXPVT=~/public/example.com/verteiler
  subscriptions = yes
  hidden = no
  list = children
}

With our current version 2.2.13 this setup works. With version 2.3.2.1
we experience errors in the logfile:

Sep  8 23:12:27 mail dovecot: Error: