Auth process sometimes stop responding after upgrade

Simone Lazzaris s.lazzaris at interactive.eu
Mon Sep 10 11:29:37 EEST 2018

In data lunedì 10 settembre 2018 09:58:50 CEST, Timo Sirainen ha scritto:
> On 8 Sep 2018, at 15.18, Simone Lazzaris <simone.lazzaris at qcom.it> wrote:
> > Timo, unfortunately the patch doesn't compile;  I've moved the declaration
> > of "conn" one line up to make it work.
>
> Oops, I guess I was too much in a hurry to even compile it. Here's a new
> patch that compiles and passes our director CI tests.

This one is better :) I've compiled and installed the patched version on one
VM and it's working. In the next hours, if everything is ok, I'll percolate
the change on the whole cluster. Let's see if the issue appears again.

The other cluster have been downgraded (saturday night) to 2.2.30.2 and it's
working fine: I couldn't afford to have issues on that one.

--
*Simone Lazzaris*
*Qcom S.p.A.*