ssl_min_protocol

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue Apr 2 12:37:26 EEST 2019

What are the possible settings for ssl_min_protocol? I only see it on the upgrade page where it mentions the default is TLSv1.

Searching on the dovecot page gives me "Your search query "ssl_min_protocol" didn't return any results."

--
Up the airy mountains, down the rushy glen... From ghosties and bogles
and long-leggity beasties... My mother said I never should... We dare