FTS delays

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek jeff.sipek at open-xchange.com
Fri Apr 5 11:36:23 EEST 2019

On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 19:02:52 +0800, Joan Moreau via dovecot wrote:
> issue seems in the Git version :

Which git revision?

Before you updated to the broken revision, which revision/version were you
running?

Can you try it with 5f6e39c50ec79ba8847b2fdb571a9152c71cd1b6 (the commit
just before the fts_enforced=body introduction)?  That's the only recent fts
change.

Thanks,

Jeff.

--
mainframe, n.:
  An obsolete device still used by thousands of obsolete companies serving