sieve match ANY header

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue Apr 9 01:55:33 EEST 2019

On 8 Apr 2019, at 16:35, Shawn Heisey via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
> I would like to create a sieve rule where I do a regex match on ALL headers, not a specific header.

This is a really bad idea. Headers can be quite long, contain data that you do not have control over, and checking all headers will be very expensive and may leave you open to various regex attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReDoS

I don't know if it is possible, but I certainly wouldn't do it.

--
what was supposed to be so special about a full moon? It was only a big
circle of light. And the dark of the moon was only darkness. But