Lua Push Notification Plugin

Robust Coding j0hnw0rk3r at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 07:57:12 EEST 2019

Hi Admin,

I hope you consider reading and addressing my concern promptly.

For the past few days I've been setting up a VPS with cPanel and WHM
pre-installed on Bluehost. I want to enable push notification plugin in
Dovecot2.3.5. I tried OX and Lua plugins and got errors.

For using OX plugin:

push_notification_driver =
ox:url=http://staging.mydomain.com/mail-notify/v1 user_from_metadata

And got this error on runtime:
*Error: push-notification-ox: Skipped because unable to get attribute:
Mailbox attributes not enabled*

When using Lua:

mail_plugins = $mail_plugins mail_lua notify push_notification
push_notification_luaplugin {   push_notification_driver =
lua:file=/path/to/lua/push.lua}

And got this order:
*Plugin 'push_notification_lua' not found from directory /usr/lib64/dovecot*

I think I'm missing something here but I can't figure it out. Please HELP!

Sincerely,
John Lopena

--
*"Become a programmer - Lose your brain's virginity"*