Mail account brute force / harassment

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu Apr 11 20:20:18 EEST 2019

 >> B. With 500GB dump
 >> - the owner of the attacking server (probably hacked) will notice it

 >> will be forced to take action.
 >
 >Unlikely. What is very likely is that your ISP shuts you don for
network abuse.

If you not block the request, but allow it, and redirect to a /dev/zero
device that
generates 500GB of messages. How can I ever be accused of network abuse.

Since your logics is not correct on this, how can I assume anything you
write
is correct?

--
I thank my lucky stars I'm not superstitious.