Fwd: SOLR/Index?

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:43:09 EEST 2019

Again, this doesn't help with doveadm running as the local user, and also
doesn't help with
the PAM authentication.

passdb {
  driver = pam
  #[session=yes] [setcred=yes] [failure_show_msg=yes] [max_requests=20]
  #[cache_key=<key>] [<service name>]
  args = failure_show_msg=yes session=yes max_requests=20
  skip = authenticated
}

How can I default the domain for PAM authentication?
(I've set auth_default_realm and it doesn't help in this case).

# System users (NSS, /etc/passwd, or similiar). In many systems nowadays
this
# uses Name Service Switch, which is configured in /etc/nsswitch.conf.
userdb {
  # <doc/wiki/AuthDatabase.Passwd.txt>
  driver = passwd-file
  # [blocking=no]
  args = username_format=%Ln /etc/passwd
  #override_fields = user=%Ln /etc
  #name = %Ln

  # Override fields from passwd
  #override_fields = home=/home/virtual/%u
  #skip = found
}

Phone: +1 214-642-9640 (c)     E-Mail: larryrtx at gmail.com
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Dr, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106