Fwd: SOLR/Index?

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 17:05:08 EEST 2019

I have normal system users, some and some virtual domains (2 different
flavors).

I have this job that runs from cron on my own userid to archive mail
I want Dovecot to use my system password for mail authentication.
I, therefore, use PAM to authenticate system users
Everything works great, modulo getting the auto-index to be visible using
RoundCube (which if I log into roundcube using <user>@<domain> it does).
by default if I'm logged in as my normal OS user, default doveadm commands
(as issued from the shell or from my archive script) use the user I'm
logged in as *WITHOUT A DOMAIN*.

I want to default PAM auth'd users to append @lerctr.org (DOMAIN) to the OS
user.

Phone: +1 214-642-9640 (c)     E-Mail: larryrtx at gmail.com
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Dr, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106