[Dovecot] Dovecot LDA/LMTP vs postfix virtual delivery agent and the x-original-to header

Tom Sommer mail at tomsommer.dk
Fri Apr 19 16:43:32 EEST 2019

On 2019-04-19 15:26, Aki Tuomi via dovecot wrote:

> Unfortunately we have quite long list of things to do, so sometimes
> even trivial things can take a long time.

Not to hijack the thread, but perhaps you could elaborate on what has
changed within Dovecot?

Timo seems to be put in the background, releases are less frequent and
with less changes/additions. The days of "Oh, great idea - I added that,
see this commit" seem gone.

Is this because OX acquired Dovecot, so priorities have changed? Or what
is going on?

Mostly just curious.

--
Tom