index failed

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Fri Aug 2 23:10:07 EEST 2019

When reindexing I go the following error

Mailbox test: UID=1: read(/path/to/mail,S=4248,W=4349) failed: Cached message size larger than expected (4248 > 1182, box=test, UID=1) (read reason=mail stream)

In this case, the message was an unimportant test message with no content, so I simply removed it, but had it been important what would I need to do?

--
Nine-tenths of the universe is the knowledge of the position and
direction of everything in the other tenth. Every atom has its