IMAP folders showing no messages in Office 365 Outlook

Andrew Bernard andrew.bernard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:25:59 EEST 2019

Hi Gert,

Well thanks to your advice and knowing that there is no specific config to
be done for Outlook, I checked the config in Dovecot more carefully. It
turns out I was using %u in the mail location instead of %n, which is what
is properly needed in my particular overall setup with Postfix and the way
I have arranged the vmail folders.

So sorry for the noise, but perhaps this thread will help somebody in the
future.

Andrew