Auth driver

Jean-Daniel jddupas at xooloo.com
Sat Aug 10 00:21:16 EEST 2019

I’m not familiar with dovecot code, but as I’m using ldap, so I know that the ldap authdb support is not part of dovecot-core package, and is provided as a plugin in an extra package.

And a quick look at the libauthdb_ldap.so file (installed by the dovecot-ldap package) shows me these symbols: authdb_ldap_init / passdb_ldap_plugin

So I guess that you don’t have to search very far to find such examples.