LastLogin update

Reio Remma reio at mrstuudio.ee
Tue Aug 13 00:18:04 EEST 2019

Hello!

Does it update the remote ip for you if you already have a row for a
user? I'm experimenting with a similar feature and it seems to be
updating only the login time. I think it figures the other fields are
all part of the primary key and therefore not supplied to ON DUPLICATE
KEY UPDATE ...

Thanks,
Reio