About "received" header when using Dovecot proxy

ml at riku22.net ml at riku22.net
Wed Dec 4 15:33:30 EET 2019

Hello.

Sorry.
Since 2.3.9 was released, I installed it immediately and tried to set "lmtp_add_received_header" to "no".
But it seems different from what I wanted to do.
The following is my configuration file.
Please let me know if there are any other configuration files that need to be listed.
Is there any way to avoid adding it to the “received” header?

----- 20-submission.conf -----
submission_client_workarounds = whitespace-before-path mailbox-for-path

protocol submission {
  passdb {
    driver = static
    args = proxy=y host=smtp.example.com nopassword=y
  }
}