Email blocking emails

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Thu Dec 5 09:48:51 EET 2019

On 4.12.2019 20.22, Peter Nabbefeld via dovecot wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I had troubles getting emails, because this one caused a Sig 6:
> https://p.ip.fi/DGSP
>
> It might be important that I'm using SOLR.
>
> After I removed this mail, I could fetch emails again.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Peter

Hi!

I was not able to reproduce this issue with the details we had. Also the
core file was bit of a disappointment, because arch linux compiles
things without debugging symbols and I was not able to come up with a
way to actually see the debugging symbols.

Would it be possible for you to rebuild dovecot package with debugging
symbols, so if this happens again, we could get a backtrace with symbols?

Aki