Problem With Quota Dovecot

Gter Marcelo infragter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 20:33:21 EET 2019

Hi Dears,

I believe i found one error in my configuration:

In 90-quota.conf i have this content :

plugin {
  quota = dict:User quota::file:MAILDIR/%n/dovecot-quota
  quota_rule = *:storage=2GB
}

and in archive dovecot-quota i have :
priv/quota/messages
18727
priv/quota/storage
7008147397

I read some docs and i in my dovecot.conf i not found some thing look like
this :

dict {
  quota = mysql:/etc/dovecot/dovecot-dict-sql.conf.ext
}

1 Is my thinking right? Should I really have a block like this in the
dovecot.conf file for the quota to work correctly?
2- When i to create the archive /etc/dovecot/dovecot-dict-sql.conf.ext i
need  changes  dovecot-quota for quota works fine ?

Thanks a Lot
Marcelo