Sieve vacation not getting enough headers "no known (envelope) recipient address found in message headers"

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Tue Dec 24 13:42:30 EET 2019

I am getting these errors[1]. With fairly default setup where sendmail
is delivering mail via lmtp. Adding these, do not seem to make a
difference. Should I add something to the sendmail configuration?

  sieve_vacation_dont_check_recipient = no
  sieve_vacation_use_original_recipient = no

[1]
discarding vacation response for implicitly delivered message; no known
(envelope) recipient address found in message headers