Packages missing from repo

Jon Geerars scholier at scholieren.com
Sun Dec 29 11:44:28 EET 2019

Op 26-12-2019 om 18:26 schreef Aki Tuomi:

>> On 26/12/2019 12:28 Jon Geerars < scholier at scholieren.com
>> <mailto:scholier at scholieren.com>> wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Since a couple of weeks the Dovecot packages for Debian Jessie and
>> Ubuntu Trusty have disappeared from the repo. According to
>> https://repo.dovecot.org/ they should be in
>> https://repo.dovecot.org/ce-2.3-latest/debian/jessie and
>> https://repo.dovecot.org/ce-2.3-latest/ubuntu/trusty, but that leads to
>> a 404. Where can I find them?
>>
>> Jon
>
> We no longer support those versions. They are too old.
> ---
> Aki Tuomi

Hi Aki,

What does that mean? That the Debian Jessie packages are no longer
supported (and I should build from source) or are there breaking changes
in the latest version? Also Jessie has LTS for at least six more months,
so I don't understand why it would be "too old", but fine

In any case you should maybe edit the information on
https://repo.dovecot.org/

Jon