acl_groups from LDAP issue

Jakobus Schürz wertstoffe at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Feb 4 16:30:19 EET 2019

Hi Aki!

The command didn't work. The protected mailbox is not shown.

It's not the big problem, when doveadm does not show the public mailbox.
The problem is, i have a sieve-filter, which puts some emails to this
mailboxes... and the sieve-filter does not work too... the same problem
"permission denied" in case of not knowing the acl_groups from ldap...
The sievefilter is a global-filter not a users sievefilter...

how can i handle global mail-filtering for all users into one public
mailbox?

lg jakob