system wakeup caused by write operations to /var/lib/dovecot/instances

Tijl dovecot at odie.be
Thu Feb 7 18:10:04 EET 2019

Hi Timo,

Thank you very much for replying with an instant solution!

Suggestion for future release: a setting in the configuration to
enable/disable the automatic instance_update_now action and/or set the
timeout by the user.

In the meanwhile I can use the recompiled version with this code change.
Problem solved for me.

Regards,
Tijl