Can't sync mailbox XXX: Mailbox isn't selectable

Tamas Hegedus tamas at hegelab.org
Sat Feb 9 18:18:24 EET 2019

Hi,

I have users with file system folders, which contain mbox files and
dovecot indexes, in the ~/mail directory.

If I run dsync, I have an error message and the sync can not be completed:

Can't sync mailbox FOLDER_NAME: Mailbox isn't selectable

I could not find any solution via google or any hint what to do in this
situation. Thanks for your help and suggestion,
Tamas

--
Tamas Hegedus, PhD
Senior Research Fellow