Archive maildir

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Wed Feb 13 12:07:20 EET 2019

I have made something for archiving that you can supply with an array of
mail folders and it wil move messages of a specific year to a folder
ARCHIVE/YEAR. If you only have 180GB I would not make subdivision in
months. Just put everything in a year folder sent and and received
combined.
Also use doveadm in your script, that wil work on any type of storage
and you do not want to risk loosing email, because someone is not
'coding' properly.