Maintaining table quota2

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Feb 14 02:03:42 EET 2019

On 2/13/19 6:51 PM, Benny Pedersen via dovecot wrote:
> Robert Moskowitz via dovecot skrev den 2019-02-14 00:22:
>
>> Am I 'getting it'?
>
> 15- is loaded before 20-
>
> check dovecot -n always gives wanted results

Yes, that I see.  But local.conf is loaded after 15- and 20-.  If any of
these have a mail-plugins line (All such lines are commented out in the
default conf.d directory, though), would any 'global' setting of
mail_plugins in local.conf be applied?

I am guessing not, as it would come too late in the conf processing.

Of course CURRENTLY, all mail_plugins lines in the conf.d directory ARE
just comments.