flags not synced correctly with dovecot sync (dsync)

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Mon Feb 18 20:40:34 EET 2019

I should add that these problems arise frequently in practice, even if
changes are only being made on a single machine, e.g. laptop1.  Flag
changes on laptop1 propagate to server, but then are reverted on server
when laptop2 syncs with server, and then are reverted on laptop1 when it
syncs again with server.  If I redo the flag changes on laptop1, the
process just repeats and they are removed again.

Suggestions for debugging are very welcome, as currently syncing is
much too unreliable for me to continue using it.

Dan