Assistance with doveadm backup...

SH Development listaccount at starionline.com
Thu Feb 21 07:04:35 EET 2019

Not really.  The suggestions in the post seemed to be:

1. Tar the whole directory, which I have tried in the past, but a 130G directory takes over 18 hours to tar.
2. It was also suggested to rsync the directory, but the question was brought up, and not answered, about whether it was advisable to copy live mail, thus the need for doveadm sync/backup.

Based on what I’ve read about doveadm backup, this is what I need, I am just having a hard time formulating the syntax for the command.

Jeff