BUG: cannot move messages to root mailfolder in namespace "There can be only one namespace with inbox=yes"

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Wed Jan 2 13:58:06 EET 2019

 >> I get this error message from apple mail when I right click and
choose
 >> archive
 >> "The IMAP command "UID COPY" (to Archive) failed for the mailbox
"INBOX"
 >> with server error: Mailbox isn't selectable"
 >>

 >Did you notice that you have a mailbox called 'Archive' and namespace
called
 >'Archive'? Namespace roots are not selectable, and this looks more
like a
 >config error.

That is been done on the advice I got here.
Since November I am trying to get resolved, that I need my Archive and
subfolders on different storage location as the default. Furthermore
Archive folder is being used by apple mail, Archives folder eg. by
Thunderbird. So it would be nice to 'group' this, so Thunderbird is not
accidentally storing this on the default storage.

If the aliases plugin was working properly, I could have done this maybe
via aliases
https://www.mail-archive.com/dovecot@dovecot.org/msg75587.html