Fwd: Re: gcc -> clang

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Thu Jan 3 14:58:05 EET 2019

The arithmetic stuff has already been fixed in master with

https://github.com/dovecot/core/commit
/5cccb4af850bb3ba81e73a8fb4f6881c3e1d4046.patch
https://github.com/dovecot/core/commit
/ac7aa955db4c77bbb169baa5d104a4c128674646.patch

I have not seen the second error ever, it would need more information, can you gdb to it and see what the actual value is?

Aki