Solr -> Xapian ?

Joan Moreau jom at grosjo.net
Fri Jan 4 16:07:13 EET 2019

Also, a description of the "to be" functions of the backend:

struct fts_backend fts_backend_xapian = {
.name = "xapian",
.flags = FTS_BACKEND_FLAG_NORMALIZE_INPUT, -> WHAT OTHER FLAGS ?

{
fts_backend_xapian_alloc,
fts_backend_xapian_init,
fts_backend_xapian_deinit,
fts_backend_xapian_get_last_uid,
fts_backend_xapian_update_init,
fts_backend_xapian_update_deinit,
fts_backend_xapian_update_set_mailbox,
fts_backend_xapian_update_expunge,
fts_backend_xapian_update_set_build_key,
fts_backend_xapian_update_unset_build_key,
fts_backend_xapian_update_build_more,
fts_backend_xapian_refresh,
fts_backend_xapian_rescan,
fts_backend_xapian_optimize,