special_use folders still created

admin admin at awib.it
Mon Jan 7 08:47:46 EET 2019

Hi,

I also experienced that thunderbird behavior, I guess

> [...]
>
> When I move a message to Archive in Thunderbird. On the server the
> files

What exactly means move? Like drag and drop or via context menu
"archive/archivieren"?

> .Archives and .Archives.2018 are created (Thunderbird creates a
> subfolder in Archives)
>
> How is this possible? On the server there is already an .Archive
> folder
> so it should create .Archive.2018 not?

I think this is intended. At least all my clients (thunderbird) do
this. I think mozilla hoped to improve performance on big mailboxes by
simply sorting archived mails by the mail's year.

> [...]

-M
info at awib.it