Dovecot no logs by sieve user script

Christian Wolf christian at wolf-stuttgart.net
Mon Jan 7 11:18:05 EET 2019

Dear Stephan,

Am 06.01.19 um 19:07 schrieb Stephan Bosch:
> Can you enable mail_debug=yes and look at your debug log. Sieve will
> tell you what directories files are being used.

I did this already in the past without insight. Maybe I miss something.
I put the relevant lines from my system mail logs to
https://gist.github.com/christianlupus/0dc7007c00551e15130c91a02a42e9b2.

Remember I am looking for a way to allow my users to see their filtering
results/logs/errors without need to access the system wide logs.
In my "old" setup this worked flawlessly.

Thanks
Christian