BUG: cannot move messages to root mailfolder in namespace "There can be only one namespace with inbox=yes"

Martin Johannes Dauser mdauser at cs.sbg.ac.at
Wed Jan 9 13:01:36 EET 2019

Hi,
this setting might work. The default namespace "inbox" is managing
INBOX and defines Special-Use folders on the same hierarchic level as
INBOX. There is an extra namespace "4archives" which defines Archive as
a mailbox on the same level as INBOX but stored on a different
location. Set mailbox attribute auto to your liking.

namespace inbox {	type = private	disabled = no	hid
den = no	list = yes	ignore_on_failure = no	inbox =
yes	location =	prefix =	subscriptions = yes
separator = /
	mailbox Drafts {
		special_use = \Drafts
		auto = subscribe
	}
	mailbox Junk {
		special_use = \Junk
		auto = subscribe
	}
	mailbox Spam {
		special_use = \Junk
		auto = no
	}
	mailbox spam {
		special_use = \Junk
		auto = no
	}
	mailbox Deleted {
		special_use = \Trash
		auto = subscribe
	}
	mailbox Trash {
		special_use = \Trash
		auto = no
	}
	mailbox Wastebasket {
		special_use = \Trash
		auto = no
	}
  	mailbox Sent {
		special_use = \Sent
		auto = subscribe
	}
	mailbox "Sent Messages" {
		special_use = \Sent
		auto = no
	}
	mailbox "Sent Mail" {
		special_use = \Sent
		auto = no
	}
	mailbox "Tasks" {
		# This mailbox has no official RFC 6154 or RFC 8457
Special-Use entry
		auto = subscribe
	}}
namespace 4archives {
	type = private
	disabled = no
	hidden = no
	list = yes
	ignore_on_failure = no
	inbox = no
	location = mbox:/home/mail-
archive/%u/Archive/:CONTROL=/home/mail-
archive/%u/Archive/control:INDEX=/home/mail-
archive/%u/Archive/index:LAYOUT=maildir++
	prefix =
	subscriptions = yes
	separator = /
	mailbox Archive {