repo.dovecot.org expired certificate

Andrea Gabellini andrea.gabellini at telecomitalia.sm
Thu Jan 10 10:52:42 EET 2019

Hello,

in the ExecStart I use also "--agree-tos"

Instead of --post-hook, maybe --deploy-hook it's better

I usually put my scripts in the folder
/etc/letsencrypt/renewal-hooks/deploy/ instead of use --deploy-hook

Andrea

Il 10/01/19 09:14, Aki Tuomi ha scritto:

> Would be better if it would happen automatically though.
>
> Aki
>
> On 10.1.2019 10.04, Filipe Carvalho wrote:
>>
>> Yup, that did the trick.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Filipe

>>> Amazing this certbot thing...
>>>
>>> [Unit]
>>> Description=Certbot
>>> Documentation=file:///usr/share/doc/python-certbot-doc/html/index.html
>>> Documentation=https://letsencrypt.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
>>> [Service]
>>> Type=oneshot
>>> ExecStart=/usr/bin/certbot -q renew --post-hook
>>> /etc/letsencrypt/post.hooks.d/reload
>>> PrivateTmp=true
>>>
>>> one would think this would work and reload nginx after the cert has
>>> been renewed...
>>>
>>> Aki

What's right isn't always popular, what's popular isn't always right.

Ing. Andrea Gabellini
Email: andrea.gabellini at telecomitalia.sm
Skype: andreagabellini
Tel: (+378) 0549 886111