Enable compression only for namespace with mdbox storage

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Fri Jan 11 11:56:22 EET 2019

Is it on the roadmap? What happens if I enable zlib compression. I have
the inbox namespace as mbox mailboxes and the archive namespace as
mdbox. What I understand from the zlib page
(https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Zlib) is that probably the inbox
namespace compression is ignored, because it is not supported on mbox
files?

 >Currently there is no way to enable compression per namespace.
 >
 >Aki
 >
 >> Like mentioned here
 >> https://www.dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2013-March/089084.html
 >>

 >> I have a namespace with mbox and a namespace with mdbox mailboxes.
How