[FTS Xapian] Beta release

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:07:46 EET 2019

In your README.md, perhaps "This project intends to provide a
straightforward and simple *procedure *to configure FTS plugin for Dovecot,
leveraging the efforts by the Xapian.org team." is better??
Also in the part after cloning from git:

./configure --prefix=/usr --with-dovecot=/path/to/dovecot [ This
/path/to/dovecot is not obvious. Is it the dovecot binary or what??]

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,