mdbox import error from read-only filesystem

Sami Ketola sami.ketola at dovecot.fi
Mon Jan 14 11:39:53 EET 2019

Hi,

you can use INDEX=/writable/path/%u in your mail_location setting to define location for the required index data when importing.
Also possibly you would need to define writable location for CONTROL and VOLATILEDIR.

see https://wiki.dovecot.org/MailLocation <https://wiki.dovecot.org/MailLocation>

Sami