FOSDEM

Michael Slusarz michael.slusarz at open-xchange.com
Mon Jan 21 19:48:23 EET 2019

Hello all,

Several Open-Xchange/Dovecot folks will be attending FOSDEM in Brussels on 2-3 February 2019.

For those of you planning to attend: we would love to meet and chat with members of the Dovecot community!  Come find us wandering around the talks, or look for us in the evening.  Rumor is Brussels has some good beer...

Also, we'd love to invite everyone to a talk we are giving on the Chat Over IMAP initiative we have been working on.  It takes place Sunday at 1105 in the Real-Time Communications room:

https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/chat_over_imap/

Hope to see some of you there!

michael