Moving messages between servers with different configurations

Martin Johannes Dauser mdauser at cs.sbg.ac.at
Tue Jan 22 15:52:11 EET 2019

Hi,

doveadm [-Dv] move [-S socket_path] -u user
 destination [user
source_user] search_query

Moving all mails from mailbox INBOX/test on serverA to mailbox
Archive/2017 on local serverB.
 + destination Archive/2017 must exist
 + Limitation: source_user and testuser must share the same UID and GID

doveadm move -S x.x.x.x:x -u testuserAtServerB
 Archive/2017 user source_userAtServerA mailbox INBOX/test ALL

Greetings
Martin Johannes Dauser