[FTS Xapian] RC release

Matt Anton matt at lv223.org
Thu Jan 24 16:55:53 EET 2019

On 24 Jan 2019, at 14:35, Joan Moreau via dovecot wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Joan,

> FTS Xapian matches my targets for the plugins (replacing deprecated
> fts-squat in a production environment)
> https://github.com/grosjo/fts-xapian
> Please do not hesitate to add "issues" on github, if the case happen
> Hope it helps
> JM

I've been following the recent huge thread about Solr/Xapian as I planned to move from old fts-squat that still works ok on 2.3.4 but marked as deprecated and really appreciate your effort along with others contributors who helped you to make Xapian available as a dovecot fas plugin, thanks!

--
matt [at] lv223.org
GPG key ID: 7D91A8CA