Dovecot/MSQL issue

lorek dundir at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 03:19:36 EEST 2019

John,

I was having an issue with the tcp socket @ 127.0.0.1. I'd tried various
different modifications based on the logs and the issue had remained
regardless.
I had built up the environment in a dockerfile and worked on it through the
weekend so the problem was replicable across instances up until this
morning.

I ended up switching over to using the socket yesterday and only checked
out to the previous commit this morning to run a few additional tests on
the problematic part. For whatever reason, the issue is now completely gone.

At this point, I'm thinking this must be a docker issue.

The only notable (minor) differences between this past weekend and today
are an AER/ASPM kernel error that was logging on the host.
The paste is here: https://pastebin.com/idBWKDq2

The main difference between the weekend and today is the additional line
included saying it can't find device of ID 0008. That wasn't showing up
over the weekend.
I think given this experience I may have to revisit my testing methodology
when working with docker.

Best Regards,
Lorek