fts_lucene

Ignacio García yo at ignasi.com
Thu Jul 4 14:57:45 EEST 2019

Hi everybody...

I've inherited 2 servers with dovecot and fts_lucene enabled, which I
plan to switch to fts-solr instead. My plan is to disable lucene in
dovecot.conf, delete all cache associated files, and start configuring
the fts plugin from scratch. I need to make sure that I don't mess up
things pretty bad and delete the correct files. Are those to be deleted
all dovecot.index* files located in the Maildir folder? Is there
anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks so much in advance for your kind help!

Ignacio