Dovecot and Solr on the same server or on different

Christian Kivalo ml+dovecot at valo.at
Sat Jul 6 00:17:59 EEST 2019

On 2019-07-05 23:00, Larry Rosenman via dovecot wrote:
> What changes did you make to support partial searches?
added the line <filter class="solr.NGramFilterFactory" minGramSize="3"
maxGramSize="15" /> after <filter class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
to the <analyzer type="index"> block of the schema.xml from the wiki.
Then remove your existing index and managed-schema, restart solr and
reindex.

This nearly doubled the index in size but it's worth it.

--
  Christian Kivalo