Applying Dovecot for a large / deep folder-hierarchy archive - BUG REPORTS!

Arnold Opio Oree arnoldoree at parallaxict.com
Mon Jul 8 15:21:51 EEST 2019

Hello Aki,

Thanks for looking into these.

I will as requested attempt the relevant procedures under Dovecot
2.3.6.

To make the test fair, I will need to fork the relevant production
groupware stack (which is now stable and in operation, with our
enterprise (email) data successfully migrated from Microsoft Exchange)
to a new staging server; given that the current staging server is now
of a materially different configuration to the production server (where
the most controlled observations of these bugs were made).

Kindly give me some time, as I have an urgent internal openstack
deployment project to kick-off, that has been delayed by an overrun of
this internal groupware stack deployment project.

Best regards,

Arnold Opio Oree
Chief Executive Officer
Parallax Digital Technologies

arnoldoree at parallaxdt.com

http://www.parallaxdt.com

tel : +44 (0) 333 577 8587
fax : +44 (0) 20 8711 2477

Parallax Digital Technologies is a trading name of Parallax Global
Limited. U.K. Co. No. 08836288

The contents of this e-mail are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient you are to delete this e-mail immediately, disregard
its contents and disclose them to no other persons.