Getting login stats

Jean-Daniel Dupas jddupas at xooloo.com
Fri Jul 12 16:02:35 EEST 2019

> Le 11 juil. 2019 à 15:33, Michael Slusarz via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> a écrit :
>
>> I'm trying to get some IMAP auth stats on a Dovecot 2.3.6 instance, but whatever I declare in metric, it always show 0.
>
> None of these auth_* requests exist in 2.3.6.

Thank. So maybe the wiki should be updated as the section title that list theses event is:  "Authentication Server (v2.3.6)"

That said, the new documentation is better as it says "New in version v2.3.7".

As a side point, maybe the documentation link at "https://www.dovecot.org/documentation" should be updated to point on doc.dovecot.org instead of sending to the wiki ;-)